Welcome to Palomares Elementary School - A Small School with Great Spirit!
* Student success is the responsibility of all.
* We nurture the gifts and talents of all students.
* Our schools are safe spaces for all.
* Our commitment to equity ensures that our educational system is responsive to all students regardless of personal and social
* All students, families and staff are valued and treated with respect and dignity.
* ALL MEANS ALL.
Spreading Our Wings
We are spreading our hawk wings at Palomares! As part of our PBIS (Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support), you can help your child "spread their wing" by reviewing our expectations and helping them memorize them. You can also practice our school song at home! Together, we can ensure that all of our students have a safe and successful school year.
W - We Respect
N - Never Give Up
G - Grow and Learn
S - Stay Safe
Do you Tweet? If yes, please follow us (@PalomaresHawks). Every week, teachers and I highlight the wonderful learning and fun that is taking place. I will
also be using Twitter to send out reminders and announcements.
Looking forward to an amazing year of learning and growing as a community.
Dr. Jennifer Tomita
Principal, Palomares Elementary