How Will I Access Instruction?
Your classroom teacher will be coordinating your distance learning during the current suspension of in-school instruction due to COVID-19. Some teachers have provided take-home materials for you to utilize while other teachers may be using only an online platform for you to complete your daily work. Your teachers will be primarily communicating with you via:
- Email (a student's school email/parent and or guardian email)
- Google Classroom
- Google Meet-up
- Phone Call
- Class Website (if applicable)
Students, do your best to have a daily schedule to keep you on track each day to complete your classwork.
- Get up at a regular time each day, have breakfast and change out of your pajamas.
- Be ready to log into your class check in at 8 am every morning!
- Log in each day per your teacher's instructions and checking in with your teacher and or classmates.
- Just like your teacher has a daily schedule, create one of your own! Some daily schedule activities might be:
- Art, Calendar, Daily 5, Silent Reading, Journal, Language Arts, Math, Music, PE, Recess (2 or 3 or 4!!), Science and Social Studies
- You might want to add a field trip to your schedule. Check below for some additional resources to make your days fun and engaging.
- If you are having trouble or need support, check with a friend and then check with your teacher.
Let's stay connected - Participation is encouraged and please send Dr. Tomita pictures of your distance learning experience.
Tweet! Tweet! You may see yourself on our Twitter feed!
Behavioral and SEL Resources
Information and Resources from our school psychologist and school counselor.
Resources to support and motivate your child and have some fun!
Resources, activities, ideas and supports on implementing behavior support systems
On this site you will find asynchronous music lessons for your kindergarten through 5th grade students.
Alameda County Library has now given our K thru 8 students free access to Sora, which is their online library system. The high school has a subscription so the
library has extended it to all our students during this time. They can access it with their student id. Dana Adams the high school librarian has done a tutorial on how to use. Great resource for our students, so they can have access to many titles during this time.